Pretty Dropdowns is a simple, lightweight jQuery plugin that converts
<select> drop-down menus into “pretty” menus that you can style using CSS. Full keyboard navigation is supported (you can go directly to a menu option by typing its text). As an extra bonus, it does its best to keep the menu options within the viewport.
Simple jQuery Plugin to show your stores on Google Maps.
- load your data from a json file.
- list and a detail site, fully customizable with jQuery template.
- ability to set custom icon or for categories
- ability to detect users location or by type his location
- ability to use markercluster
- customizable filter navigation
- get a google maps panorama view for detail site
- ability to use a route planner
- simple search filter for list
- customizable google map style
sparkleHover is a jQuery plugin to add sparkles to anything on hover.
Short and funny phrases using CSS3 to make the animation.
jQuery plugin to create alphabetical indexes for your lists.An alphabetical index may help your users to navigate through a long list of items.
Unmatrix is a jQuery plugin that decomposes a CSS transform matrix into intelligible values.The plugin returns an array of objects if the browser supports transforms, or
false if it doesn’t. Each item in the array can be either an empty object if the element has no transforms, or an object with the following properties:
Now open is a lightweight jQuery plugin to determine if a the current times falls within a given set of times and days.
scrollToStyle is a versatile tool that lets you manage CSS properties of elements using the page scroll.
You will be able to compel the elements move, change their size, color, opacity, background and many other properties.
- Management absolutely all the properties of a numeric value
- Browser Support depends only on selected properties
- It manages multiple properties of the same element
- Management fractional property values and control the number of decimal places
- Fixing of the screen during an animation
- Animation range control
Skill Bar is a modern way to give rating like if you want to compare mobile phones in terms of performance then skill bar is one of the best option to show performance rating in front of user there are number of ways to use this modern rating method skill bar.In this tutorial we will show you how to create animated skill bar using jQuery, HTML and CSS.You may also like animated progress bar using jquery.